A Look Back at Our Year of Mercy!
by Kaitlyn Clare Elizabeth Mason
14 Mothers, 16 Babies, 4 Chapters, and 1 Merciful Savior…
This evening, there are 14 mothers out there who have been touched by your kindness this year. There are 15 babies warm and cozy tonight in the beautiful gifts you sent for them. One baby is back in the arms of God. There are 4 chapters of Mary Garden Showers pulling showers together in 3 states.
And all of this is possible because of the Merciful Love of Jesus Christ, that has come through all of you this year in your love and support.
A huge thank you to our awesome Chapter Leaders who work diligently to make sure each mother and child in their care is loved and cherished in their great time of need. And a huge thank you to a couple other awesome supporters as well…
- Debbie – Chapter Leader at Holy Spirit in Indianapolis, IN
- Michele & Angie – Chapter Leaders at St. Patrick in Columbus, OH
- Ann & Andrea – Chapter Leaders at Nativity in Indianapolis, IN
- Kari – Chapter Leader at St. Thomas Aquinas in Charlotte, NC
- Bernadette Carstensen – artist who created our new Mary & Jesus image in Columbus, OH (we’ll share it soon!)
- Marian Missionaries of Divine Mercy – providing Divine Mercy canvases from Stockbridge, MA
If you feel a little tug on your heart to get involved a little more next year in 2017 with Mary Garden Showers, don’t be surprised. It just means that God is answering our prayers. We feel growth coming, and we want to invite you to prayerfully discern what role you may want to play in this ministry next year. Let us know how you feel called to help!
May God bless you & keep your family close to Him in this season of Advent!
Serena Boykin & Kaitlyn Mason
Co-Directors of Mary Garden Showers